Stuart Weitzman Ernestine Suede Sock Boots
Smooth suede sock booties with a chic block heel.
- Suede upper
- Almond toe
- Slip-on style
- Rubber sole
- Made in Spain
- Shaft height, 5''
- Self-covered block heel, 1.75'' (45mm)
We aim to provide the best possible experience for our customers, which is why we go the extra mile with our customer service. Each order that is placed on our site is processed within 48 hours, and to ensure that everything gets to you safely, we provide 1000 CAD insurance for every shipment, with a signature required on deliver. At this moment, we only ship to buyers in the Canada, US, and certain European countries, but we plan to expand our business in the future. For more information about whether or not we ship to your country, or to find out more about our delivery policies, just get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-304-1166
§ We’re delighted to offer free shipping to all Canadian buyers with our standard Expedited Shipping option. You can expect to receive your items within 2-9 working days.
§ Express Shipping is also available for a flat fee of CAD $29.95, and takes between 2-5 days.
§ Local customers are also able to pick up their purchases from our Richmond,
§ BC store at no extra cost.
§ For orders over CAD $2000, we offer free express shipping, which takes between 2-4 working days.
§ For orders under CAD $2000, a CAD $29.95 fee will be applied for express shipping.
§ Any orders placed with a credit card need to have Address Verification Service (AVS), and may only be shipped to the holder of the credit card.
Taxes and Duties:
§ For all Canadian orders, tax will be charged based on your local provincial tax rates. We are required by law to collect tax on all of our Canadian orders.
§ Orders outside of Canada will not be charged tax when you checkout, although you may need to pay extra for any fees incurred by your package passing through customs.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase!
We offer a full refund on all out full-priced products, excluding watches and jewelry, so long as it is returned within one week of delivery. For watches and jewelry, we are only able to offer store credit to the equivalent of your item’s original price, again within one week of deliver.
Any items that have already been discounted are not included within our returns policy, and therefore may not be returned.
Your item must be in original condition, with all tags still attached and packaging intact. Please be aware that we are unable to refund any shipping charges.
How To Return Your Items:
1. Let us know that you wish to return your item, and we will provide you with a reference number. To get this, either:
Call us on 604-304-1166
Email us at email@example.com
2. Securely package the item(s) you wish to return, along with everything that originally came with it, and with all tags intact. Remember to include a copy of your invoice, as well as your unique reference number.
3. Send your return by mail to:
2590-4151 Hazel Bridge Way,
B. In Store:
4. The simplest way to process your return is to bring it to us in person. We’re located at:
2590-4151 Hazel Bridge Way,
Typically, all returns take between one and three business days for us to process once they arrive. We will refund the full price of your purchase, along with any taxes incurred, but we are unable to refund shipping costs.
If you would like any more information on our returns policy, or have any questions, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch:
Thank you for your custom!
At niche, we understand the importance of trust. Shopping for pre-owned luxury items isn't easy. The reselling industry is plagued by sellers of counterfeit luxury handbags, so it is essential that our experts are skilled in the art of authentication.
• Before any item is posted to the niche fashion, it is checked by one highly qualified authenticators from Breeze, specializing in specific brand names.
• Whether it is a handbag or an accessory item, the authentication of every piece is reviewed and inspected to ensure that its details meet with the manufacturers established standards of quality in: stamping, stitching, hardware, authenticity stamps, date codes, serial number (where applicable), materials and craftsmanship.
Ensuring your trust is most important to us.